Before you move in:
- Application fee: £180.00 (incl. VAT) per Tenant.
Referencing per tenant (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current/previous employers/landlords and any other information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy and agreement.
- Registering the tenancy deposit into an appropriate scheme.
NOTE: Tenants will be required to provide Robert Ellis with both the first full month’s rent and the agreed deposit monies within 5 working days of completion of the proposed tenancy negotiations. Should these monies not be forthcoming, the property will be placed back on the open market.
- Guarantor fee: £60.00 (incl. VAT) per person.
Arranging credit referencing and providing a deed of guarantee as part of the tenancy.
- Permitted Occupier fee: £60.00 (incl. VAT) per permitted occupier.
Explaining to any permitted occupier their rights and responsibilities towards the named tenants and Landlord as well as the provision of documentary guidance and assistance during the tenancy.
- Pet deposit: A returnable, additional security deposit of £100.00 per pet.
After you move in:
- Tenancy renewal fee: £60.00 (incl. VAT) per tenancy.
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further Fixed Term Tenancy or Licence.
If you have any questions, please ask a member of staff.